The Land Systems sector offers customised training solutions including systems safety, instrumentation and driver/operator training for the defence and commercial industries. We employ a wide variety of training methodologies, from classroom lessons and hands-on practice to desktop computer-based training and simulators.
Kinetics Training Solutions (KTS) provides vocational training and training support services to defence forces including wheeled vehicle driving training, tracked vehicle driving training, technical training, operations and maintenance live firing targetry systems.
Our dedicated team of instructional designers and training practitioners deliver custom hi-tech learning packages such as blended learning via augmented reality and mixed reality learning management systems.
We also perform driving trials, evaluations, Reliability Development/Growth Tests (RDGT), quality assurance acceptance runs, training and developing of users’ manuals for mobility platforms developed by ST Engineering.
ST Engineering runs six specialised training centres in custom training solutions, driving training, technical training testing and evaluation and targetry systems.
Kinetics Driving Centre (KDC)
• More than 230 professional driving instructors managing all the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Driving Centres in training, curriculum development and mentoring
• Comprehensive training for a whole range of vehicle classes including Class 2, 3, 4, 4A, 5 and forklift.
• Orientation driving for SAF overseas training deployments in local left-hand drive and skid-pan training and overseas ground driving orientations.
Kinetics Combat Driving Centre (KCDC)
• Proven track record in armoured vehicle driving training and operator maintenance training
• Basic and advanced driving training for armoured platforms e.g. Bionix, Bronco, Ultra M113, BV206, Leopard 2
• Maintenance and repair of training fleet
Kinetics Operational Testing & Evaluation (OT&E)
• Training skills and competencies in wheeled and tracked vehicle operations
• Performing Reliability Development Growth Tests (RDGT) for all types of land platforms
• Testing and evaluation from design trial to product acceptance stage
Kinetics Technical Training Centre (KTTC)
• Technical training for automotive mechanics, weapon system technicians and communications equipment electronic technicians
• Learner centric and outcome based training via blended theory and hands-on experience
Kinetics Targetry & Simulation Services (KTSS)
• Operate and manage SAF rifle ranges, targetry systems in field ranges and the LEOPARD 2 Driving and Gunnery Simulators
• Operations and services support for infantry and armour forces in field live fire locally and overseas
Kinetics Learning Development Centre (KLDC)
• Practical, structured, experiential and collaborative learning design approach for workforces
• Blended learning solutions via augmented reality, virtual reality, e-learning, facilitation and on-the-job training
• Develop learning management systems and content management
ST Engineering offers advanced Augmented Reality / Mixed Reality (AR/MR) training solutions to facilitate learning and improve training outcomes. Our versatile technologies are deployable across a range of platforms, highly customisable and provide workforces with real-time guidance and feedback.
CHEE Kiew Koh
Deputy General Manager / Head, Business Development
(65) 8218 6538
David YEO Tee Kang
Head of Solutions, Business Development
(65) 9688 3248
E Jun Hao
Deputy Head, Business Development
(65) 8699 4466