Port Facility Security Consultancy Services
We are appointed by the Maritime Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) as a Recognised Security Organisation (RSO) for port facilities in Singapore.
Our security consultants come from professional backgrounds in law enforcement, defence and commercial security sectors. With the expertise to provide customised consultancy services necessary to fulfil the minimum mandatory IMO International Ship and Port Facility Security Codes (ISPS) and MPA regulatory requirements to obtain the ‘Statement of Compliance of a Port Facility”, our security consultants ensure end-to-end security evaluation of your port facility.
- Review of the Company’s existing safety/security management system
- Carry out a security assessment and survey of the port facility and make recommendations for the development of the Port Facility Security Plan. The security assessment and survey will be verified and endorse by STET Division before being given to MPA
- Development of the Port Facility Security Plan
- Verify and endorse existing Port Facility Security Assessment conducted by Company themselves
- Conduct mandatory security training for the port facility security officer and personnel engaged on security duties
- Conduct intermediate and renewal verification audit